Welcome to the WOPPAA Foundation!
Among others, one of the main goals of the WOPPAA Foundation is to facilitate international co-operation between organizations in the theoretical and applied procurement field, so they may develop their own methods with the help of each others’ experience.
If you would like to know more, please take a look at our about page, where you can find our full deed of foundation.
- TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENTS THE CASE OS VISEGRAD COUNTRIES
- European Procurement and Public Private Partnership Law Review (EPPPL)
- Shropshire software development company accepted on prestigious ... - PR Web (press release)
- Quebec Government Releases Highly Anticipated Wind Procurement Call - North American Windpower
- UK Government Mandates Cloud First IT Procurement - InformationWeek
- Government agencies have procured over 243 lakh tons of wheat - Business Standard
- Francis Maude at PASC - select committee digs into UK government procurement - Spend Matters UK/Europe (blog)
- Washington, we have a procurement problem - Washington Technology
- Gloria Larkin Discusses “How to Market to the Government” at the GovConNet ... - PR.com (press release)
- Government streamlines procurement rules - Lexology (registration)
- Tech Execs Help UK Raise Its Procurement Game - InformationWeek Government
- Government rules flouted for meet on paddy procurement - The New Indian Express